Master data management management
Friday 28 September, 2018
Master Data Management (MDM) is a method of helping organizations in linking all critical and important data to a master file. MDM is the process of the collection of best data management practices.
The course started with
What I have learned
- Have an overview of enterprise and master data.
- Be introduced to master data management.
- Be aware of the different classification and types of information.
- Understand the maturity model, the building blocks and the component layer model of MDM.
- Know the myths and reality about MDM.