IT Governance training
Friday 12 April, 2019
Get a head start and explore the concepts surrounding Information Technology Governance tools and techniques. IT Governance is a subset discipline of Corporate Governance focused on Information Technology (IT) systems, their performance, and risk management.
This introductory course will discuss a range of topics from elements and domains of IT Governance, understanding and constructing frameworks, to proprietary frameworks and national/international standards. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Basel II will also be discussed.
What I have learned
- Learn about IT Governance, its characteristics, and importance.
- Study the benefits of IT Governance.
- Learn about building the foundation for IT Governance.
- Know the three parts of the foundation in detail.
- Understand IT Governance elements and domains.
- Learn about IT Governance Frameworks.
- Learn about the different Proprietary Governance Frameworks, their principles, components, and benefits.
- Learn about National/International Standards Frameworks, its principles, and features.
- Know the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, its elements, benefits, and impact.
- Know Basel II, its purpose, requirements, and its Three Pillars concept.
- Learn how to achieve better IT Governance.
- Explore the future of IT Governance.